Sunday 23 January 2011

Work and Rest

Odd day today with us all doing things, husband did garden and trees, daughter did fence painting and played with the bonfire hubby built, oldest son did wood work and sorting dishes and I cleaned kitchens and washing and laundry and paperwork, the cats ran around the garden as if they had never seen it before and climbed trees and walls and generally went nuts. while youngest sat in bedroom and watch DVDs so not a perfect house of work!

Now of course we have a cat fight to finish my night off...


I woke up this morning with a feeling I wanted my long hair, which I sat and worked out that I didn't want long hair again just the world more than 12 months ago when my hair was long and my world was more stable, my job secure and money not so tight... sadly you can only go forwards in time and while money will get sorted, my job cant be decided yet and work stress is just passing I am feeling nostalgic, but it isn't as good as it used to be ;-)


I was wondering if our economy is dead or alive and if by some trick of Schrodinger it isn't dead or alive until we look, like the cat... so if it is either or both can we pretend it is alive and move on please, and that way we don't have to know if we killed it with the banks and their past ideas and present bonuses when most have no job or will be losing it, How many Libraries can we save with the money currently being paid to bankers which should be going back to the public purse, has it been paid back? If I borrowed money or had to be bailed out, and then as soon as I had funds just treated myself for being there? I would expect someone to call me on it and punish me, esp if the money wasn't paid back yet... but then banks don't seem to count, may be I should start using my mattress to save, it would have similar bonuses and less chance someone could lose it for me...


ack an out of sorts day, not gloomy just reflective.


out walking last week on Scrabster beach at dusk and saw these waterfalls...
just burns on the beach but with the rain and melt water making them epic...

1 comment:

  1. Sigh it is that in between time, isn't it? Hang in there--most people think about cutting off their hair when stressing, but I remember deciding to grow my hair again when I came to visit Caithness. I wanted to feel the wind in my hair --I got more than I bargained for, didn't I?

    Keep walking. Good for spirits and eveything else in between.

    ReplyDelete