Sunday 30 October 2011

Home time

I am having a kitchen day, no work, no other stuff, just fun, and baking.
Have done a wash load and dried one, made sponge cake and bread and making Christmas cake!
Have the makings out for a casserole and doing apple crumble with the last of our own apples for tea! Must go and move clothes to get more washing going, but as you see a nice baking day!
I refuse to get dressed and after my nice bath (early afternoon when I have a new book to read in my kindle) I shall make the next bits of food and tidy up, and Hubby is finally doing the window! but now has run out of wood so tomorrow will include a trip to Thurso to get more!
Kittens are under foot begging for food and, well, more food!
Kids are either up and on the computer, up and out with mates or not yet up! depending on their own worlds...
Saw the new calendars yesterday and I need some, so I must get money sorted and go buy some from the northern loops bods! And had good day out at the Dunnet Brittania hall car boot sale!
I would upload pics but the sponge cake is gone the bread is almost gone and the big cake is still cooking, and the rest is just ideas... so just trust me it was good :-)

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing this article to us , it is very nice article ,
    i really like like this article because i got good info about this article thanks for sharing this article to us best regards.

    sap hana training in hyderabad

    ReplyDelete