Friday 10 February 2012

Odd day

Odd sort of day,













haven't got my head round it yet.
bought some fab material last night and hope to make a nice pinafore with it for work, shy and quiet it isn't!
did a what sort of... are you and got this;



I'm terza rima, and I talk and smile.
Where others lock their rhymes and thoughts away
I let mine out, and chatter all the while.

I'm rarely on my own - a wasted day
Is any day that's spent without a friend,
With nothing much to do or hear or say.

I like to be with people, and depend
On company for being entertained;
Which seems a good solution, in the end.
What Poetry Form Are You?




which is fun but not a form I know!


but the description fits :-)

any way had a teacher dash out and get shipped to hospital, and I got the class!
had a nice stroll in the fresh air when 2 second years hit a fire alarm for fun and then listened to the loud discussion of it was him not me they sang to management!
I have to get my stuff for a meeting Wednesday and school is locked Monday and Tuesday, also have poorly car and it doesn't get done until Tuesday!
have to get gift for daughter to give BF and take home a sweet pea for the evening!
(looks round in puzzlement) I forgot to ring Thurso for my daughter off sick and haven't got any food in the house...
as I said odd day! But the material is fab!
XXX

2 comments:

  1. Well, who needs dinner when you have such fab material. What a day! You get my adrenalin pumping just listening to your day. Is colleague OK? What happened? This blog post is like one of Dicken's books delivered as a serial--a cliff hanger ending.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lass has gall bladder probs, tea was pizza! and I plan to buy wool so should lay low!!!

    ReplyDelete